OMSA has a current membership of more than 1,500 members with members in every state and some twenty-five foreign countries. Membership is available by application under terms specified in the Society’s Constitution and By-Laws. Active membership dues are $49.00 per year for residents of the US and possessions (including APO/FPO), $65.00 for residents of Canada and Mexico, and $75.00 for residents of all other countries. You now have the opportunity to join or renew your membership online.
As a member of OMSA, you have the opportunity to participate in and use the following activities:
- Journal of the Orders and Medals Society : currently a color, 52-page, six-times-a-year scholarly journal devoted exclusively to the hobby.
- The OMSA Ribbon bank : access to more than 1,800 different ribbons, devices, and ribbon-related items covering 102 countries and 41 states.
- The OMSA Library : books, pamphlets, and vertical file materials related to orders, decorations, and medals of the world.
- OMSA Annual Conventions : opportunity to gather socially, exhibit items from their collection, attend seminars, participate in round-table discussions and to acquire new medals for the collection.
- The OMSA Publications Program : published material on subjects of medallic interest.
- The society has developed a complete honors program and set of Awards for Service by members and exhibition competition at its annual conventions.
- Current Society officers