Added by: megan
Description: Instituted in 1902, this medal was awarded by the Commissioners of the Admiralty to masters and officers of merchant ships that were used to move men and equipment to either South Africa during the South African War or China during the Boxer Rebellion, with appropriate clasps to indicate service. Image courtesy of DNW.
Keywords:Date Added: 08-27-2017
Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!