Orders & Medals Society of America Forums German Medal Collecting Third Reich 1933-1945 Where to Sell WW2 TR Medals and Militaria

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  megan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rdave
    Participant

<div class=”ipsType_normal ipsType_richText ipsContained” data-role=”commentContent” data-controller=”core.front.core.lightboxedImages”>

Hi All,

I have some TR items from collecting when I was young and from my father that I want to pass along as this is not my area – medals and other items (a helmet, cap, dagger, etc).

After a search on the net, it seems a lot of places are scamy, and if possible I’d prefer the potential better price I could get by selling myself.  Since ebay doesn’t permit swastikas, where are good places to sell ?

Rgds,

Dave

</div>

megan

There’s always the ‘Medals for Sale’ section on this forum… or if you want to cast your net a bit wider, there’s a similar area at the Gentleman’s Military Interest Club – gmic.co.uk – there are quite a lot of TR collectors there.

Megan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.