Orders & Medals Society of America Forums General Chat Stolen missing medal registry, stolen?

• This topic has 6,492 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    frivilig
    Participant

So where is the stolen medal registry these days? Impossible to find in the new operating system. Do we even have a search engine anymore?

Bill

John_Allgood
    Keymaster

Bill,

We have set up a thread for Stolen Medals. Not impossible but, apparently, difficult to find. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=206

There has always been a search engine on this forum. To the right of this page, under the main toolbar, you will find a series of links including: Search, FAQ, Members & Logout [followed by your username]. Click on the Search link and you are off.

Best wishes,

John

frivilig
    Participant

I see now, we don’t have a ready access search query text window, but rather have to click on the word "Search" to open up a query text window. Another quirk to get used to here.

Bill

frivilig
    Participant

I had wanted to post a nice public media news story about some recovered stolen medals in the well-hidden stolen medals registry, but I see we are still operating under the obtuse OMSA New World Order and mere mortals cannot post there. OMSA, whatever.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.