• This topic has 523 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noor
    Participant

Hi all,

Here is my latest Soviet award what I obtained. It is look like the Soviet awards prices are still falling fast. I was pleased anyway.

Regarding the Echoes book, this piece is awarded around end of 1944 when some large battles took place. Also its look like that the same period, Red Star became in use as a Long Service award. How big chance there is that this piece is actually awarded for a long service? I am still very ademted to get this one as well researched.

All the best,

Timo aka Noor

[attachment=0]Red Star SN 8749087.jpg[/attachment]
    Red Star SN 8749087.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    noor
    Participant

——————————————————————————–

Here is one nice Bravery Medal (Za Otvagu) what I received some weeks ago. It’s with pretty high number (No. 2935152). "Echoes of War, Reseaching Soviet Military Decorations" indicates awarding to end of 1944- early 1945.

But why I like especially this piece – because her much more modern history – it was bought from Kabul market few years ago.

Because that I am thinking to let it researched but can you guys again please recomend some researchers who to ask to do it. Also what would be the cost and is there a chance to pay over the PayPal?

Regards,

Timo aka Noor

[attachment=0]Bravery Medal SN No. 2935152.jpg[/attachment]
    Bravery Medal SN No. 2935152.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ed_haynes
    Participant

Be very, very careful with the "Echoes" serial number ranges – maybe, maybe not – only research will tell. (But most researched material posted here is now gone-gone.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.