Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  flmedalcollector 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

damien fricheteau
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” style=”unicode-bidi: isolate; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 275px; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; height: 96px; line-height: 24px !important;” data-placeholder=”Traduction” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Hello, I just bought this purple heart and I would like to know what are the numbers used for this one? Thank you for your help .</span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

flmedalcollector
    Participant

Slot broach Purple Heart, WWII production.

The number is just a serial number.  As far as I know, there is no way to match that number with a recipient.  If you know the name of the recipient, you might be able to prove it was his by matching the number on his service record.  That is, if the service record exists, and someone actually made note of the medal No.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.