Viewing 13 posts - 706 through 718 (of 718 total)
  • Author
    KevinBeyer
    Participant

Yuri,

I would certainly be interested in seeing any items that were related to the Nuclear Submarine fleet. That could be its own topic.

Please don’t be discouraged by other people not contributing to this topic. For most, it is outside their experience. You may not think so, but you appear to be the expert in this field of collecting. That happens sometimes when we find an area that hasn’t been explored as deeply as you have. And, it is rewarding to us all that you are sharing your collection!

Do you have many medals/badges from Ukraine? I thought that there were many Ukrainian awards for Chernobyl. But, I have to admit, I know very little about this subject.

Kevin
    OMSA #7096

yusom
    Participant

Kevin, Chernobyl – is the second theme of my collectibles. I have over 700 badges, awards, medals, which were issued in Russia, Ukraine and other countries. About half – Ukrainian. P.S. Below – my photo in 1986 on the elimination of nuclear accident in Chernobyl … Yuri[attachment=0]012.jpg[/attachment]
    012.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Frank Dutil
    Participant

Kevin (and others), just FYI, Yuri was decorated for his work at Chernobyl.

yusom
    Participant

The film "Tsar Bomb". Apocalypse in the Soviet … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFYHLZKmmfg

Frank Dutil
    Participant

I think I actually found one Yuri might not have! :o It took me years! But I think I did it! 8-)

USAF Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal established on 27 May 2014.

[attachment=0]1.jpg[/attachment]

Let me know if you’d like one Yuri. It’ll be a pleasure to get one for you.
    1.jpg

Attachments:
    yusom
    Participant

Earlier, I showed similar medals …[attachment=3]300910653960_1_0_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]300910653960_2_0_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]300910652551_1_0_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]300910652551_2_0_1.jpg[/attachment]
    300910653960_1_0_1.jpg
    300910653960_2_0_1.jpg
    300910652551_1_0_1.jpg
    300910652551_2_0_1.jpg

Attachments:
    Henk-Willem
    Participant

Outstanding again Yuri! It was a pleasure to read all the unread posts in this topic.

yusom
    Participant

France. Ministry of Internal Affairs. Association of War Veterans. The veterans – participants of nuclear tests…[attachment=2]Фр.крест1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Фр.крест2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Фр.крест3.jpg[/attachment]
    Фр.крест1.jpg
    Фр.крест2.jpg
    Фр.крест3.jpg

Attachments:
    yusom
    Participant

Happy New Year, dear colleagues![attachment=0]Дед Мороз5.jpg[/attachment]
    Дед Мороз5.jpg

Attachments:
    Frank Dutil
    Participant

To you too my friend!
    [attachment=0]bonne-annee.gif[/attachment]
    bonne-annee.gif

Attachments:
    yusom
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=”hps”>Since I was</span> <span class=”hps”>in a theme</span> <span class=”hps”>disappeared</span> <span class=”hps”>most of the illustrations</span> <span class=”hps”>as a result of</span> <span class=”hps”>the reorganization of</span> <span class=”hps”>the site</span> <span class=”hps”>idiotic</span>, <span class=”hps”>I’m showing</span> <span class=”hps”>the new material</span> <span class=”hps”>on the subject</span> <span class=”hps”>has finished</span>.</span>

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by yusom.
    frivilig
    Participant

Just bought a similar certificate with an operational ID pass on the weekend issued to a sailor, it was part of an album with several newspaper articles on Operation Castle. He was a crew member of the USS Estes (AGC-12).

frivilig
    Participant

I had forgotten how unuser friendly this upload program is. Fourth try.

Just bought a similar certificate with an operational ID pass on the weekend issued to a sailor, it was part of an album with several newspaper articles on Operation Castle. He was a crew member of the USS Estes (AGC-12).

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 706 through 718 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.