This topic contains 2 replies, has 1,985 voices, and was last updated by  KevinBeyer 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KevinBeyer
    Participant

Hello, All,

I collect reunion badges from a Spanish American War veterans group known as the Military Order of the Serpents. The MOS existed from 1904 through the early 1970s. They held annual reunions along side of the United Spanish War Veterans at the USWV National Encampments. In addition to the "Supreme Convocations" they held "Grand Convocations" which were state level reunions. I am trying to complete a collection of MOS Supreme Convocation badges, as well as ones from the various state level convocations.

If anyone has any M.O.S., or M.O.L., badges for sale, please let me know. I buy almost anything.

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096

KevinBeyer
    Participant

It’s been close to 3 years since I originally posted this message. I am hoping that there are some collectors from this Forum who can point me towards some new items I can add to my collection.

Can anyone help me out?

Kevin

KevinBeyer
    Participant

Hello, Everyone,

I am still looking to add new M.O.S. items to my collection. Does anyone have any for sale, or trade? If I don’t already have it in my collection, I am certainly interested.

Please email me at radiationkevin@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.