Orders & Medals Society of America Forums American Medal Collecting Federal Medals Getting a Medal added to Service Recorded

  • This topic has 1,154 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #12844

    How Does one get a Medal added to ones DD214? My dad finally want to get the National Defense Medal (Vietnam Era)added to his Army records. He was discharged before the medal was authorize for the Vietnam Era.

    jb floyd

    He needs to file for a DD-215 to correct his records.

    See: https://www.hrc.army.mil/TAGD/Correctio … %20Records

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.