This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  richard lussier 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

enzo calabresi
    Participant

The Officer’s decoration of the Franz Joseph Orden, that is a pin-back cross, can be found either in gold or gilt bronze (rarely, also in gilt silver).

A gold piece with green enamelled crown’s pendalia (signifying the War Decoration or Kriegsdekoration) ranks among the rare ones and its price can vary, between the 2.000,-/2.500,- Euro. Of course can happen to find one for a lower price… or for a higher one.

Gilt bronze pieces are not very difficult to find, and the price can be around the 1.000,- / 1.500,- Euro.

Best wishes,

Enzo

Jan Sehnal
    Participant

Thank you very much Enzo.

Jan

Jan Sehnal
    Participant

Hello Enzo,

what about FJO officer with swords and war decoration, bronze gilt? Who were producers? Are there fakes? For example additionaly made swords?

Regards

Jan

richard lussier
    Participant

What follows are prices I have seen in recent times. I hope this information will be helpful

Franz Joseph Order Officer Cross in Gold = $3,500 Average Price

Franz Joseph Order Officer Cross in Gold, cased = $3,380

Franz Joseph Order Officer Cross in gilt, cased = $1,448 Average Price

Franz Joseph Order Officer Cross with war decoration in gilt, = $1,364 Average Price

Franz Joseph Order Officer Cross with war decoration and swords in gilt, = $1,256 Average Price

These figures are compiled from genuine orders I have seen for sale over the last couple of years and are somewhat inconsistent but that is a reflection of the market place. .

I hope this is helpful
    Rick

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.