• This topic has 23,164 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    hagen

No need to apologise for being ill.

megan hit it the nail on the head there Doc. It’s just good to hear from you. :)

jb floyd

Welcome back, Doc.

Jeff Floyd

doc
    Participant

Thanks everybody. I still wear down easily and only weigh 154 pounds. my phone number is 760-490-3771. are updated my address in email on the website.
    take care DOC

doc
    Participant

Thanks to everybody for your thoughts and prayers. My sincere apologies to John for leaving him hanging on the Convention. I am sorry. I got so sick that I almost died. The doctors told me that for three days they weren’t sure if I would make it. I’m doing better now. My weight is up but I still get tired easily. good days and bad. I’ve had a couple of setbacks. but I’m making progress. Take care, Doc

megan

Good to hear from you. Hope you are on the mend now.

Hugs from Megan
    http://www.medals.org.uk/

drain
    Participant

How Doc doing these days?

megan

He posted on GMIC today that he has been ill in hospital but is now out although still needing to take it easy… but will be using the time to catch up with us all.

It’ll be GOOD to have him back again!

Megan
    http://www.medals.org.uk/

doc riley

Hey everyone. Unfortunately I had to let my membership temporarily lapse to pay for a home health aide. Hopefully I will renew it next month. I miss the JOMSA and I know that I’ve missed some excellent articles. I plan to get back issues for all that I’ve missed..

:D Doc

Frank Dutil
    Participant

Doc’s dad passed away a few days ago. Please include Doc and his family in your thoughts and/or prayers.

ed_haynes
    Participant

Sorry to break in here, but I think it is worth noting that Mike has now been struck by a second tragedy. After the death of his father, his beloved service dog, Taz, has passed away. There is no justice.

Frank Dutil
    Participant

When I heard I thought the same thing. Give the poor man a break!..

drain
    Participant

I wish Doc the best. A old saying, "trouble comes in 3’s". I hope his bad luck is over.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.