• This topic has 23,164 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Frank Dutil
    Participant

Any news on how Doc’s big move is going? Has anybody spoken to him lately?

John_Allgood
    Keymaster

I talked to him the other day. He heads out to California on the 31st. He is driving out and should be there a few days later. I am sure he will chime in in a bit but I know he is excited about the move.

John

Frank Dutil
    Participant

Thanks John!

Wish I didn’t live so far North… I would’ve liked to give him a hand…

doc riley

Thanks Francois and Jeff !!! I am moving on the 31st of this month ( (October) I know…It’s Hallloween but I’m really not worried about any Zombies, Ghosts, Etc). I will get to California in the evening on 1 October 2011. On the 2nd of October I nave to get my Best friend (More like my Brother) to Ontario Airport (about 96 miles away). I will be checking the website every day on my Smartphone. I should have my Computer up and running on the 4th or 5th. :D I will be here checking on things daily. 8-)

:D Michael Riley
    OMSA Membership Number: OMSA NUMBER 7520

doc riley

Any news on how Doc’s big move :D going? Has anybody spoken to him lately?

Everybody,
    My Smartphone will keep me in touch with you and the forum. No Worries :) My computer should be up and running on the 3rd or 4th of November. I really need to get a laptop computer. :(

:D Doc

Frank Dutil
    Participant

Well, in any case, I wish you a speedy and troublefree move… If there is such a thing! :roll:

Frank Dutil
    Participant

Does Doc have the internet in California??

John_Allgood
    Keymaster

Frank,

He did, at least when he first moved there. He hasn’t been on the website since April. I have tried to email him, call him and write him letters. He has not responded to any of my efforts. He was supposed to be the co-chair for the upcoming OMSA convention.

Best wishes,

John

Frank Dutil
    Participant

I’ve also tried e-mailing him but received no response… Hope is health isn’t failing…

Please keep us advised of any news you might receive.

Frank Dutil
    Participant

I was just contacted by Doc on Facebook. He’s still alive… He’ll post here soon.

hagen

I was just contacted by Doc on Facebook. He’s still alive… He’ll post here soon.

Excellent news!!! :D

Frank Dutil
    Participant

Well, in a way yes… But he’s not doing that great… :(

hagen

I’m sorry to hear that.

doc
    Participant

Hi everybody. I first want to apologize for falling off of the map. I’ve been through hell but I’m slowly getting back on my feet. I had a major relapse of my MS. I got so sick that I lost 30 pounds. I have put about half of that back on now. I’m back in the Dallas Texas area now and with my Docs at the VA hospital. So much has happened and I know that I let everybody down with the Convention . I am truly sorry . I’ll keep you up to date with my progress.
    Doc

megan

Wonderful to hear from you again, Doc!

No need to apologise for being ill. It can happen to anybody… it’s good to hear that your health is improving again.

Megan
    http://www.medals.org.uk/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.