Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott Schoner
    Participant

Belgian Decorations Book Update: I have received my first proof copy of the book! I will go through it and mark this one up and make corrections (and add a few photos I had been waiting on) and then upload a new file, which will likely be in 1-2 weeks, which will be the final version. After I see a proof of that version, I will order and ship all of the orders received.

If you want to pre-order this book, you must place your order by midnight Monday. If you are paying by paypal, you must pay by that time as well. If you contact me before the deadline and want to pay with a check or money order, that’s fine as well.</p>
    More info available on my Facebook page: The Doughboy Memorial Press.

Thanks,

Scott Schoner

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Scott Schoner.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Scott Schoner
    Participant

A pic of the interior.

Attachments:
    Scott Schoner
    Participant

Another shot

Attachments:
    Scott Schoner
    Participant

Although I have been promoting the pre-order sales for this book in other places, I have been made aware that the post on this particular forum was very last-minute.  I will extend the pre-publication pricing to OMSA members until this coming Monday, 8 October 2018.  After that, no discounts will be available as you will have to order the book directly through Amazon for full retail.

Scott

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.