Where to Sell WW2 TR Medals and Militaria

Orders & Medals Society of America Forums German Medal Collecting Third Reich 1933-1945 Where to Sell WW2 TR Medals and Militaria

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  megan 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rdave
    Participant

<div class=”ipsType_normal ipsType_richText ipsContained” data-role=”commentContent” data-controller=”core.front.core.lightboxedImages”>

Hi All,

I have some TR items from collecting when I was young and from my father that I want to pass along as this is not my area – medals and other items (a helmet, cap, dagger, etc).

After a search on the net, it seems a lot of places are scamy, and if possible I’d prefer the potential better price I could get by selling myself.  Since ebay doesn’t permit swastikas, where are good places to sell ?

Rgds,

Dave

</div>

megan

There’s always the ‘Medals for Sale’ section on this forum… or if you want to cast your net a bit wider, there’s a similar area at the Gentleman’s Military Interest Club – gmic.co.uk – there are quite a lot of TR collectors there.

Megan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login