Welcome to the French Forum !!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2,143 voices, and was last updated by  christophe 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

christophe

Hi to all,

I am very honored to be selected as the Moderator for the French Forum. Many thanks John and others for your trust. :D

This forum is for discussion of all Orders, Decorations, Medals, Documents and related History of France.
    The covered period includes : French Monarchy, Revolution times, French Empires, French Republics until today, and awards from the former French Colonial Empire.

My mission here is to make this Forum as informative and lively as possible. I will try to answer (or find answer) to your questions, if any.

Now, please, feel free to post information, pictures, everything you think will contribute to make it a success. Please, enjoy !!!!

Cheers.

Ch.

christophe

Hi to all,

10 days already I am back as the moderator of the French Forum, and still repopulating it with threads from the "old" OMSA forum.

As I told you , this takes time. :|

Please, don’t wait for me to have finished my task.. It will take weeks probably…
    Please, post as soon as now new threads, posts or topics dedicated to french orders and medals !!! Please, discuss the threads already transferred… Let’s make this new forum as lively as possible !!!! :D :D

Meanwhile, you will find threads locked in the French forum, because they are under construction. I just need time to transfer them integrally, and, in the meantime, I prefer no one posts in these threads to keep them their consistancy.
    Please, for these locked subjects, be patient; as soon as the transfer is completed, the locked threads will be open again, allowing you to post.

I hope you like how the french Forum is progressing. I am available for any of your comments.

Cheers.

Ch.

megan

Your hard work is appreciated, Christophe, and it is giving me urges to do more work on the French section of my website as all this fascinating information emerges!

Megan
    http://www.medals.org.uk/

christophe

Thanks Megan !! :D :D

Please, help, yourself !!! ;)

Cheers.

Ch.

christophe

Hi to all,

The French Forum, thanks to our Administrators has improved and has now its own dedicated section, with 4 sub-sections :
    1. French Orders and Medals pre-1870 (Monarchy & Empires before 1870)
    2. French Orders post-1870
    3. French Medals post-1870
    4. French Colonial Orders and Medals

I am still "re-populating" the "new" Forum with content from the "old" OMSA one. Meanwhile, please, feel free to post in any of these 4 sections. :D

Cheers.

Ch.

christophe

Ca y est !!! :D :D

I have finished "re-populating" the "new" Forum with content from the "old" OMSA one.

So, now, please, feel free to post in any of its 4 sections. This Forum is yours !! :D

Cheers.

Ch.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login