Wanted: Army & Navy Legion of Valor

Orders & Medals Society of America Forums Other Medal Related Topics Medals Wanted Wanted: Army & Navy Legion of Valor

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KevinBeyer 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KevinBeyer
    Participant

Hello,

I am seeking reunion badges for an organization known as the Army & Navy Legion of Valor. It was formerly known as the Congressional Medal of Honor Legion, or just the "Medal of Honor Legion".

If you have any for sale, or know of anyone who has any for sale, please let me know.

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096

KevinBeyer
    Participant

I am still seeking Army & Navy Legion of Valor reunion badges for my collection. I am willing to pay a premium for examples that I do not already have. In the past 13 years I have only ever seen a handful of these badges.

Please contact me if you, or someone you know, would be interested in selling Legion of Valor reunion badges.

Thank you,

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096

KevinBeyer
    Participant

It’s been a year since my last post about this collection, so I thought that I would try again. In the past year I haven’t seen any Army & Navy Legion of Valor reunion badges for sale (excepting one for an item which I already have).

I am seeking reunion badges from the Army & Navy Legion of Valor. I am looking for examples in any condition of badges which I don’t already have in my, albeit small, collection. If you have any, or know of anyone who has, Legion of Valor badges and are interested in selling, please contact me.

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096
    radiationkevin@gmail.com

KevinBeyer
    Participant

Hello,

I am still seeking reunion badges for the Army & Navy Legion of Valor to add to my collection. If you have any to sell, or trade, please contact me at

radiationkevin@gmail.com

I am even prepared to offer a finder’s fee to anyone who can point me to someone who has LOV items for sale. If I add new piece(s) to my collection based upon your lead, I’ll send you something for the effort.

Thanks!

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096

KevinBeyer
    Participant

Hello,

It looks like it is time for my now seemingly annual message stating that I am seeking reunion badges for the Army & Navy Legion of Valor to add to my collection.

If you have any to sell, or trade, please contact me at

radiationkevin@gmail.com

I am even prepared to offer a finder’s fee to anyone who can point me to someone who has LOV items for sale. If I add new piece(s) to my collection based upon your lead, I’ll send you something for the effort.

Thanks!

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  KevinBeyer.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login