small collection for sale

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shellback 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shellback
    Participant

I have a small collection of mainly singles pairs and groups to WW I Scottish Regiments. Many 1914 Star groups also some  Edward the VII long service in the volunteer force singles. Prefer to sell as one lot. List available send SASE to Ian A. Millar, 1806 Bantry Trail, Kernersville, NC 27284. Regiments represented are Black Watch, Royal Scots, HLI, Gordons, Seaforths,Argylls,KOSB, RSF, Scottish Rifles, 15th and 42nd Can Inf.

David
    Participant

Hi Ian

I am not really interested in the entire collection, but was wondering if you have any groups with foreign awards.

I am a new OMSA member based in Australia, but have been an OMRS member for over 25 years

regards

David

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  David.

shellback
    Participant

David: Thank you for your response. I do not have any groups with foreign awards at this time.

shellback
    Participant

Please note the collection has been sold and no longer available.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login