Perspective

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4,805 voices, and was last updated by  medalnet 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

medalnet
    Participant

A good friend of mine took the pictures below. Something to share. It is a very old 1860th Commander Cross of the Saxe-Weimar White Falcon Order.

[attachment=2]falcon1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Falcon2.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Falcon3.jpg[/attachment]
    falcon1.jpg
    Falcon2.jpg
    Falcon3.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Frank Dutil
    Participant

Pure eye candy! :D Thanks for sharing!

Henk-Willem
    Participant

I agree with Frank, its eye candy. A very nice way of photographing! Thank you for showing.

Neat pics!!! Could you find out ; settings, lens, exposure etc. Thanks ,Alden

medalnet
    Participant

Neat pics!!! Could you find out ; settings, lens, exposure etc. Thanks ,Alden

Believe it or not, but it’s really just a compact Panasonic Lumix camera about 2 years old. I bought a predecessor and achieve similar results. For just front and back imagery the scanner is still the best. EPSON PHOTO!

Thanks, I’ll give it a try! :D

medalnet
    Participant

Since then I bought a device called "Ölloclip" for my iPhone that makes amazing close ups!

jb floyd

I saw the results on Medalnet’s iPhone and they are truly remarkable.

panarion

True Craftsmanship.

Nice photos BTW

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login