OMSA Forum discussions

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Frank Dutil 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

sirius
    Keymaster

Post feedback and discussions on the OMSA Forum here.

felix

I think the heads of chapters are not enough visible.

Why not subdivised by continents ? (still no Africa section)

In the former forum there was a France section who started to growing, where is it ?

No more possibility to "thanks" ? That was very useful.

John_Allgood
    Keymaster

Felix,

When the forum was recreated, we made conscious decision to not put out every category at first. Clearly we will have to expand the categories.

Our first priority has been the main web page and now we are working to fill out the forum. Part of the reasoning has been the need for feedback from actual users. We have the old forum archived and will be actively pulling out content from the old forum.

I cannot answer your question about the Thanks option, I will look into that and get back to you.

Thanks,

John

fred j borgmann
    Participant

Those of you who were following my feature "The Militarist" here can still follow it at the following site: http://www.numismaticnews.net/author/fborgmann on the Numismatic News site where it continues unabated. Thanks, Fred

megan

Minor bug: the forum keeps losing my signature block! I’ve just had to set it up for, what, the third or fourth time!

jb floyd

Minor bug: the forum keeps losing my signature block! I’ve just had to set it up for, what, the third or fourth time!

I’ve had the same problem.

megan

And it’s lost it again :(

christophe

Another feedback about a small bug maybe already encountered by others :
    In my User Control panel, when I chose my correct time, each time I log in, it comes back to this : "All times are UTC – 5 hours [ DST ]" instead of my correct time.

Anything to do ?

Cheers.

Ch.

rdave
    Participant

Would it be ok to split out South East Asia into a dedicated section under the International Medal Collecting ?

christophe

Another quick remark : in the German Forum, it would be nice to have a GDR (DDR) section… ;)

Or a Post 1945 section that would also include the FRG awards…

Just my 2 cents…

Cheers.

Ch.

auke
    Participant

Every time I visit the forum I have to login anew, I think it would be a good idea to create a ‘remember me’ function.

Anonymous

Every time I visit the forum I have to login anew, I think it would be a good idea to create a ‘remember me’ function.

That is a browser funcion do the opposite of this. http://www.google.com/support/accounts/ … swer=39273

auke
    Participant

I don’t think that’s it, this is the only forum that doesn’t keep me logged in.

christophe

And now, we have not only to log in again, but also to reproduce codes (figures and letters)…

How could it be easier ofr us ? Any idea ?*

Cheers.

Ch.

auke
    Participant

Any idea on how to solve this? Surely there must be a way to "remember us" so we don’t have to dig up our password and copy codes each and every time we visit the forum?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login