New book on Egyptian orders and medals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  megan 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chris weeks
    Participant

I came across this apparently new book on Egyptian orders and medals while trolling Ebay, several copies are available from an Egypt-based seller. I have no additional information on the book other than what is in the listing, and no connection to the seller (other than being a very satisfied customer of his in numerous transactions over several years). The book’s author is an Egyptian Police major general, Samah abd al-Rahman al-Liqaani.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EGYPT-OLD-BOOK-/311527758770?hash=item4888805bb2:g:14gAAOSwa-dWml2U

I would caution any potential US-based customers that mail parcel service from Egypt to the US has slowed down dramatically since November. Parcels which used to take 2-3 weeks to arrive now are taking more than two months. Hopefully that doesn’t deter anyone from this promising book.

ed_haynes
    Participant

thanks

megan

It looks good but alas is only in Arabic 🙁

Pretty pictures, though.

Megan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login