JOMSA Issue Index?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KevinBeyer 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KevinBeyer
    Participant

Hello,

Is there an online index that lists all of the articles and authors for the JOMSA?  I know that there is a summary in the final issue of each year.  And, I know that the online versions are searchable.  I am looking for a listing of the articles per issue.

Thank you for your time,

Kevin Beyer
    OMSA #7096

megan

I don’t think there is, but it would be a relatively trivial task to create one…

Megan

jb floyd

The last index I know of:

McDowell, Charles P.  The Foxfall Index to The Journal of the Orders and Medals Society of America (1950-1998).

I don’t know if the author has any copies tucked away, but these are very hard to find in the secondary market.

sirius
    Keymaster

I uploaded the two index files we have, covering JOMSA 1950-2010. One is by country, the other by author. They can be accessed at the members JOMSA Archive access page. Hope this helps.

Cheers, -Peter

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  sirius.

jb floyd

That’s an even easier solution.

KevinBeyer
    Participant

Thank you for the responses.  I certainly do appreciate it.

KB #7096

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login