JOMSA discussions

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  doc 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

John_Allgood
    Keymaster

We are actively working on getting a JOMSA archive for the website. As you say, it is a long term project. It is a function of finding all the past issues (mostly done) and getting them scanned in the best, most cost effective manner.

John

sirius
    Keymaster

The index to JOMSA is available here. OMSA members only.

Cheers, -Peter

drclaw

Thanks Peter, I’m having difficulties opening the link ("You are not authorised to access this page").

And I think I know why. The website has me listed as an "OMSA Forum Member" and not as an "OMSA Member" (#8115).

Gavin

sirius
    Keymaster

Hi Gavin, Sorry – I just see you indicated your OMSA membership number. We’ll get you set up.

Cheers, -Peter

doc
    Participant

I have one article with the editor and I am working on a second. I’m just waiting for research to come in to finish it.

:D Doc

doc
    Participant

I have submitted one article to the JOMSA Editor. I have another one in the works and I need the research to complete a third. I have enough items for quite a few articles. I will write them as I get the research.

:D Doc

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login