Help with a Civil War, Indian Wars Campaign Medals

Orders & Medals Society of America Forums American Medal Collecting Federal Medals Help with a Civil War, Indian Wars Campaign Medals

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shawn Dymond 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Shawn Dymond
    Participant

Hello to you all!  I wonder if I can tap into the wealth of knowledge within the members of the forum, in regards to the following two medals.  I purchased both earlier this week – and both were sold, quite fairly, by the seller as copies.  I would however, really appreciate the thoughts of the forum.  I have yet to take delivery of them so I’m afraid the only photos I have are those that are attached.

The Civil War medal is numbered (and I have been able to attribute it already) the Indian Wars medal has an M.No so sadly is not traceable.

I paid very little for the two, and, being a relative newcomer to collecting US Medals and Decorations, I’m quite happy with them, whether they are originals or, as I expect, copies.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login