Chicago militaria dealers

Orders & Medals Society of America Forums General Chat Chicago militaria dealers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  addrank ass 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jb floyd

This came in the "Contact Us" channel. Can anyone offer some info for this collector? I’ll pass it along.

I will be in chicago in about a month and would like to visit a few shops,
    My main field of interest are the medals and badges of poland, with a side
    interest in cloth insignia of the U.S. army. Can you help with a few dealers
    locations that I might be able to visit.

Jeff Floyd

rdave
    Participant

Jeff,

It might be useful to try to keep a list of medal dealers everywhere in the US. Lots now is shifting to ebay, but surely there are many physical shops still out there. Plus of course the other online shops. And any auctions also.

This would be a useful feature for members to better search out medals for their collections.

csmruss
    Participant

Greetings:
    The idea of keeping an electronic file labeled "Shops and Dealers" and another labeled "Medal Auction Houses" would be an excellent resource that OMSA could provide on its web site. This educational resource would probably attract some potential new members as well.
    Russ (csmruss)

Kathy Taylor
    Participant

I am interested in gathering information on this medal? Is it something that may have been used in any wars? Just trying to gather information overall

addrank ass
    Participant

thank you

Gclub

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  addrank ass.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login