2015 Convention

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2,068 voices, and was last updated by  kjf101 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kjf101

Hi all,
    I am looking forward to seeing all along with my brother Bill at the Convention in Atlanta.

See you then,

kevin

jb floyd

Heading out this morning for Hotlanta. See everyone there.

emccomas
    Participant

So I am back from my first ever OMSA National Convention. What a great event this was. Congratulations to Tim Bartholow and the rest of the organization committee, y’all did a great job.

It was such a treat to finally meet so many of the people that I only know online. It was honestly one of the friendliest and most down to earth conventions (or any type) that I have ever attended.

I sincerely hope that I am able to make it to next year’s convention, and the years after that, and …..

You get the idea.

kjf101

Got home at 11PM last night. I also had a great time and it was good seeing everyone. Congrats to all the award recipients. Maybe one day I will enter something.

Kevin

ed_haynes
    Participant

A very professional performance by one and all.

Congratulations!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OMSA

Join now to start taking advantage of the member benefits including the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society, Ribbon Bank, Library, Annual Conventions, Publication Program and much more!
Join Now!

Site Login